Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet
Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet
Price : INR 1.3 Lac - 2.40 Lac / piece
MOQ : 1 Piece
||Stainless Steel, MS
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( West Bengal), Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal
Fine Finished, Long Life
Fully Assembled, Knock Down
L/C, D/A, T/T, Other
2 to 3 week
- Biological Safety Cabinet,TypeII,B2,Model:BSFIIB2, Make: UR Biocoction
- Ergonomic design for versatile usage, ease of use, plug & play system.
- Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard 209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100 conditions
- International Standards - UK Complied Certifications – ISO 9001:2015, CE. GMP.
- Company is under Make in India & MSME Certified with International standard,
- Certified model with duly mentioned brand name. Internal IQ/OQ/PQ Certification.
- Ambient air is taken through HEPA - filter at the top of the cabinet and passes through down flow HEPA Filter and enter working zone as laminar flow, the uniform non turbulent air stream protects against cross contamination within & throughout the work area. Near the work surface area splits in two, one move towards the front grille and another towards back rear grille. Ambient air is also taken via front grille but doesn’t mix with the clean air within the work zone. A combination of inflow and down flow air streams forms an air barrier that prevents contaminated room air entering work zone and enters common air plenum and then exhaust by dedicated ducting system , 100% air exhaust Exhaust air pass through HEPA Filter & Virus burn unit ,Exhaust ducting with L- Bent PVC pipe supplied with the machine
- Material Of Construction:- Outer Body- CRCA
- Sheet epoxy Powder coated antibacterial &
- Antirust effect, 22 gauge OR Stainless Steel-304 PVC /Matt grit/ Sattin finish, 22 GAUGE
- Work table top: - SS-304, PVC /Matt grit/ Sattin finish, 22 GAUGE. Single piece without any internal joint or welding with below spillage collection zone. The work table can be removed for cleaning of the spillage. Front & rear air grille at the working chamber.
- Front door – Counter balanced weight with 5 mm toughened/tempered glass UV – protected to protect customer from UV Exposure – complete transparent along with base structure to hold the cabinet & ease of access.
- Air flow type: - Vertical Air flow from the top.
- Air Flow Velocity:- 90 FPM ±20%, Inflow Velocity: 0.53 m/s,Down flow Velocity: 0.33 m/s
- Aerodynamically designed front airflow intake grid eliminates potential turbulence and contamination
- Statically balanced motor blower Assembly (Heavy Duty), 1440 rpm, ¼ hp. Noise of the blower is less than 55 dBA & Very low vibration
Looking for "Type B2 Biosafety Cabinet" ?