Horizontal Laminar Air Flow
Horizontal Laminar Air Flow
Price : INR 56,640.00 - 1 Lac / Price
MOQ : 1 Piece(s)
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||India ( West Bengal), Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal
LAF H / LAF V
L/C, D/A, D/P, Other
- Ergonomic design for versatile usage, ease of use, plug & play system.
- Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard 209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100 conditions
- International Standards - UK Complied Certifications – ISO 9001:2015, CE. GMP.
- Company is under Make in India & MSME Certified with International standard, certified model with duly mentioned brand name. Internal IQ/OQ/PQ Certification
- Material Of Construction:- Outer Body- CRCA Sheetepoxy Powder coated antibacterial& Antirust effect, 22 gauge ORStainless Steel-304PVC /Matt grit/ Sattin finish, 22 GAUGE
- Work table top:-SS-304, PVC /Matt grit/ Sattin finish, 22 GAUGE
- Front door and side covered with UV – protected 5 mm
- Acrylic sheet to protect customer from UV Exposure – complete transparent. Permanent magnet to hold
- Air flow type: - Horizontal Air flow from the front.
- Air Flow Velocity:- 90 FPM ±20%, Inflow Velocity: 0.53 m/s,Down flow Velocity: 0.33m/s
- Statically balanced motor blower Assembly (Heavy Duty), 1440 rpm, ¼ hp. Noise of the blower is less than 55 dBA& Very low vibration
- Filtration Assembly: - Room air is drawn from the bottom of the cabinet through a Pre- Filter, then the air pass through HEPA Filter and spread evenly in the working area providing a constant a stream of clean air flow within the work area.
- Prefilter is made from Non-Woven Synthetic with HDPE mesh and Al expanded mesh on air leaving side; conforms to EU – 4 / G-4 Grade, with the efficiency of down to 10 microns. These filters can be cleaned by compressed air & also washable.
- HEPA Filteris Mini pleat type, made from water-resistant, fire retardant, imported micro-fine glass fiber media; conforms to EU – 14 Grade, with an efficiency rating better than 99.999% for 0.3 μ. These filters are designed to accommodate higher air flow volume.
- Perforated diffuser screen /shield mesh guard protect Filters from damage.
- Front angular 10 degree slope helps reduce fatigue of user.
- Pressure manometer to track filter pressure & air/gas cock inside the working area
- Top removable panel for easy access to electrical fittings and easy removable filter placement for ease of access during service.
- Wheels: -Mounted on heavy tubular stand with lockable castors.
- Electricals fittings & Fixtures: -
- Microprocessor based PID Controller – UV ON-OFF, UV-Timer, Blower 3 speed control – High, Low, Medium, and Display of UV Age.
- Fluorescent light – 20 watt, ˃800 lux, with chokes for lighting
- UV Light – 15 watt, Philips make
- Power supply -220-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 5/15 amps power cord.
Looking for "Horizontal Laminar Air Flow" ?